How to Memorize Bartending Drinks Easier

Monday, January 11, 2010
This is my first article "How to Memorize Bartending Drinks Easier" that I have written and uploaded for online submission. Since I went through bartending school I was a bit interested when I came across a product called Audio Bartender. I'll tell you right now that it is definitely not for everyone. Why do you ask? Well it's simple, Audio Bartender claims to be one of the best ways to learn a lot of different mixed drink recipes, but when it comes down to it people learn different ways, they learn be ear, by sight, and of course by doing and among those people are auditory learners. If you are an auditory learner, this product is right for you!

Excerpt:
"Are you looking for an easier way to
memorize bartending drinks for your bartending exam? For the increase in your opportunity to succeed? If you're like me you turned to bartending because you were at a time in your life where you needed a job that will make you a good amount of money. Everyone has heard about the easiest way for anyone to start and they usually turn to Bartending school. But when you dig a little deeper, you quickly learn that you have to learn and memorize close to 300 drinks, the foundation for any bartending job. What if I told you that there is no such thing as a bartending license or certificate and that you could go on the job knowing absolutely nothing? Learn from my mistake, and don't believe what these people say!

I have personally made the mistake of going through bartending school and when I heard that I had to memorize all these drinks for the test in order to get my certification and it was absolutely OVERWHELMING! What if I told you a way that there is an
memorize all these bartending drinks? You can save a lot thousands of dollars!"

Keep Going to Learn More!"

Link: How to Memorize Bartending Drinks Easier

0 comments:

Post a Comment