Find Cheap Textbooks for College - Updated With More Resources!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I added a lot of useful information that I left out including what information is actually needed in order to find your cheap textbooks for college. This includes information such as the ISNB number and where to find it, the book title and edition, the author, and the price. I included the price, because I'm sure most people want to compare and see how much they actually saved!

After some comments I received, I also added in a little about Half.com. Half.com is an eBay company that is providing a means by which students and other users can sell their used books so that others can eventually purchase them. It boasts an extremely user-friendly website that anyone can use, and although it may include a lot of the same features as Amazon, it organizes the information in a way which makes it much, much easier to find.

I also came across an interesting tool called BookLookr, but you're going to have to read the article to find out more about that!

i will also be writing an article about the different sites that you can sell your books to that will give you a lot more then what you'll ever see from the university bookstores!
Stop getting ripped off, and find cheap textbooks for college!

0 comments:

Post a Comment